Andrea is a corporate associate in Ropes & Gray’s Boston office. She practices primarily in the firm’s private equity group, representing private equity sponsors and strategic investors in the structuring and negotiation of leveraged buyouts, mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and minority investments across multiple industries. Andrea also advises private equity clients and their portfolio companies on general corporate governance matters.
- Represented Summit Partners in its acquisition of Boston Healthcare Associates, Experien Group, Quartesian and Ximedica to form Veranex, an integrated service provider dedicated to providing consulting, clinical design and engineering services to clients in the MedTech industry.
- Represented Cinven Partners in its investment in Drake Software, a provider of software for tax preparers.
- Represented Charlesbank Capital Partners in its investments in Aptean and Park Place Technologies.
- Represented TSG Consumer Partners in its acquisition of Pathway Vet Alliance.
- Represented Audax Group in its partnership with Linden Capital Partners to acquire StatLab Medical Products and in its acquisition of Proud Moments.
- Represented Bain Capital and its portfolio company, Innocor, in connection with Innocor’s merger with FXI.
- Represented THL in the sale of a 50% interest in CSafe Global to Frazier Healthcare Partners.
- Represented Lassen Therapeutics in securing a total of $31 million in Series A financing, spread across three tranches based on achievement of certain milestones, led by Frazier Healthcare Partners, Alta Partners and Longwood Fund.
- Represents Baillie Gifford Overseas Limited in a variety of venture capital and growth investments in the U.S. and overseas.
- JD, University of Virginia School of Law, 2017; Executive Editor, Virginia Law Review
- BA (Economics), cum laude, Dartmouth College, 2012
Admissions / Qualifications
- Massachusetts, 2017