Andrew joined Ropes & Gray as an associate in the asset management group. He had previously been an associate in the asset management group of a leading Irish law firm. Andrew has experience advising on the structuring, marketing and operation of both open-ended and closed-ended funds. He also has experience advising on the Irish aspects of the acquisition of asset management firms and service providers. Andrew holds a professional diploma in Applied Alternative Investments from the Irish Institute of Banking, an affiliate college of University College Dublin.
- Advised a global asset management firm on Irish aspects of an acquisition of U.S. global asset asset management firm*
- Advised a European fund management solutions firm on the acquisition by it of an Irish asset management service provider*
- Advised a UK asset manager on the establishment of its €1.5 billion ESG-focused private equity fund*
- Advised a global asset management firm on the IPO of it's private-equity business*
- Advised two UK asset managers on a change of AIFM*
- Advised a global asset management firm on the conversion of a UCITS to an AIF*
*Experience prior to joining Ropes & Gray
DisclaimerRopes & Gray International LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in Delaware, United States of America and is a recognised body regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (with registered number 521000).
- BA (Business Studies with French), Trinity College Dublin, 2016