Anita De Frank
Anita De Frank joined Ropes & Gray in 2015 as an associate in the investment management group. She concentrates her practice on representing open-end funds, including exchange-traded funds, and closed-end funds, their independent directors, as well as investment advisers. She has experience assisting these clients on matters arising under the federal securities laws, particularly the Investment Company Act of 1940 and the Investment Advisers Act of 1940.
Anita has represented clients in connection with:
- drafting and reviewing registration statements, proxy statements, and other regulatory filings;
- preparing exemptive applications seeking relief from certain of the federal securities laws;
- advising investment company independent directors on transactional, regulatory and compliance matters, including contract renewals; and
- preparing materials for routine and special meetings of investment company boards of directors.
Prior to joining Ropes & Gray, Anita was an associate in the investment management group of another law firm in Chicago.
- JD, Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology, 2012
- BA, University of Illinois, 2008