Benjamin J. Dionne
Benjamin Dionne joined the corporate department as an associate in 2015. Prior to joining the firm, Benjamin was a paralegal at a large law firm in Washington, D.C.
During law school, Benjamin worked as a law clerk at a litigation boutique, and served as an intern in the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission’s Summer Honors Program.
- Represented Audax Group in its sale of Numotion, a leading provider of complex rehab technology, to AEA Investors.
- Represented Audax Group in its acquisition of PlayMonster, a manufacturer and marketer of games and toys, from Topspin Partners.
- Represented Audax Group in its sale of Senneca, a designer and manufacturer of specialty doors and enclosure solutions.
- Represented Eversource Energy in its acquisition of Aquarion Water Company, the largest private water company in the New England Region, for $1.675 billion including debt
- Represented Kohlberg & Co. in its acquisition of the Winter Sports business of Newell Brands, Inc.
- Represented Kohlberg & Co. in connection with its investment in U.S. Risk Insurance Group, a leading international specialty lines underwriting manager and wholesale broker
- Represented BV Investment Partners in its sale of TriCore Solutions, a leading providing of application and infrastructure managed services
- Represented Best Doctors Holdings, Inc. in its $440 million sale to Teladoc, Inc.
- Represented GHO Capital Partners in its acquisition of Canadian-based Caprion Biosciences, a leading provider of proteomics and immune monitoring services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry.
- Represented a private equity firm in the acquisition of an aircraft charter business.
- Represented Petco and its principal stockholders TPG Capital and Leonard Green & Partners in the sale of Petco to CVC Capital Partners and Canada Pension Plan Investment Board for approximately $4.6 billion.
- Co-author, “Chancery court allows Straight Path stockholders to pursue direct claims against company's former controlling stockholder,” International Law Office Corporate Finance/M&A Newsletter (October 17, 2018)
- Co-author, “Delaware courts consider whether minority stockholders are controllers: Oracle and Tesla reviewed,” International Law Office Corporate Finance/M&A Newsletter (October 3, 2018)