Christopher F. Dunn
Chris Dunn is an associate in the corporate department and a member of the firm’s real estate investments & transactions group. Chris focuses his practice on advising corporate and institutional clients with respect to design and construction related matters. Chris also advises corporate and institutional clients with respect commercial leases, cell-tower leases and solar power leases and power purchase agreements.
- Represents a Massachusetts private college on design and construction related issues with respect to the college’s campus-wide redevelopment project and in negotiating cell tower leases.
- Represents a community health center on design and construction related issues with respect to the construction of their new health center in New York City.
- Represents a Chinese manufacturing company on design and construction related issues, equipment procurement contracts, and easement agreements with respect to the development of property in connection with the construction of a facility to build subway cars.
- Represents Harvard Management Company, the investment adviser for the Harvard University endowment, with respect to negotiating construction contracts and leases for real estate investments.
- Represents Whitehead Institute for Biomedical Research on design and construction related issues with respect to infrastructure improvements at Whitehead’s headquarters facility.
- Represents Waters Technology Corporation in negotiating leases for their facilities.
- Represents a health care network in negotiation leases for their office space.
- Represented Adesa with respect to the installation of a ground based solar-voltaic system on Adesa’s property and the negotiation of a solar power purchase agreement and lease.