Katya Dorokhova is a law clerk in Ropes & Gray's finance department.
Prior to joining the firm, Katya worked at another leading international law firm where she assisted with unregistered offerings (Rule 144A and Regulation S transactions), sovereign issuances, international debt restructurings and insolvency matters.
Katya completed her LL.M. at Harvard Law School and her LL.B. and LL.M. summa cum laude at Moscow State University of International Relations (MGIMO).
- Ekaterina Dorokhova, Polina Lyadnova and Olga Prokosheva, “Russia Chapter,” The European, Middle Eastern and African Restructuring Review, A Global Restructuring Review Special Report (March 2017)
- Ekaterina Dorokhova, Murat Akuyev and Yulia Solomakhina, “Russia Chapter,” Directors’ Liability and Indemnification: Global Guide, Third Edition (2016)
DisclaimerRopes & Gray International LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in Delaware, United States of America and is a recognised body regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (with registered number 521000).
- LLM, Harvard Law School, 2019; Harvard Association for Law & Business; Harvard Turnaround & Restructuring Club
- LLM, summa cum laude, Moscow State Institute of International Relations, 2013; Shodiev’s Scholarship for Academic Excellence
- LLB, summa cum laude, Moscow State Institute of International Relations, 2011; Shodiev’s Scholarship for Academic Excellence