Gabrielle DiBernardi guides private equity sponsors and other investment management firms in leveraged buyouts, mergers and acquisitions, and strategic acquisitions and dispositions, both cross-border and within the United States. She also has extensive experience representing financial sponsors and other clients in investments in distressed companies and in restructuring matters, including representing sellers and bidders in competitive auction scenarios.
Gabrielle works with clients across a wide range of industries, including healthcare, life sciences, software/technology, energy and infrastructure, and manufacturing. Clients value both her practical approach and commercial perspective.
Over the course of her career, Gabrielle has been very active in pro bono matters, representing clients seeking immigration relief and help with criminal appeals. Within the firm, she is dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives, and building community within the team.
- Harvest Partners
- Harvest Partners portfolio company VetCor in its add-on acquisition of People, Pets & Vets, an operator of veterinary hospitals.
- Harvest Partners portfolio company Integrity Marketing Group, an omnichannel insurtech leader in life, health and wealth solutions, in its sale of a minority interest to Silver Lake and other investors.
- Harvest Partners and its portfolio company Galway Insurance in the add-on acquisition of MAI Capital Management, a Registered Investment Adviser.
- In a joint acquisition, along with Leonard Green & Partners, of a stake in Convergint, a global leader in service-based systems integration.
- Partners Group
- In an acquisition of Forefront Dermatology, an operator of dermatology clinics.
- In an acquisition of a minority stake in VelocityEHS, a provider of AI-powered ESG & EHS software and solutions for global enterprises, from a majority shareholder.
- New Mountain Capital in its minority investment in Homrich Berg, a provider of fee-only comprehensive investment advisory and financial planning services.
- DentaQuest, a portfolio company of Centerbridge Partners, in its sale to Sun Life Financial.
- A chain of dental offices in its acquisition of a dental support services provider.
- H.I.G. Capital in its carve-out acquisition of Oxford Global Resources from ASGN, a provider of professional staffing and IT solutions.
- The Jordan Company in its acquisition of Arclin, which provides innovative bonding and surface solutions for the building and construction, engineered materials, agricultural, and natural resources markets.
- Vision Ridge Partners in its sale of Vanguard Renewables, an organic waste management firm that turns farm and food waste into renewable electricity or natural gas.
- JD, Cornell Law School, 2012
- BS (International Business and Economics), New York University Stern School of Business, 2007
Admissions / Qualifications
- New York, 2013