Greg DiCiancia is temporarily on a full-time client Secondment.
Greg focuses his practice on representing private equity sponsors and strategic investors in the structuring and negotiation of investments and divestitures in a broad range of industries. He also regularly advises private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies on corporate governance and other general corporate matters.
During law school, Greg worked in the legal department of Sonus Networks, Inc. and as a student attorney in the Boston College Community Enterprise Clinic. Greg also served as a senior editor of the Boston College Law Review.
- Represented Advent International in connection with its sale of Genoa Healthcare, the leading behavioral health specialty pharmacy company in the United States.
- Represented Audax Group in its acquisition of Liquid Environmental Solutions, a national provider of non-hazardous waste disposal services.
- Represented TSG Consumer Partners in connection with its acquisition of Planet Fitness franchisees in the Southeast United States.
- Represented Genstar Capital in its acquisition of Bracket, a scientifically driven clinical trial technology and specialty services provider.
- Represents Baillie Gifford Overseas Limited in various venture and growth capital investments in the U.S. and overseas.
- Represents, on a pro bono basis, The Nature Conservancy in structuring and implementing a variety of conservation financing projects.
- Represents, on a pro bono basis, asylum-seeking immigrants.
- “Limiting Frivolous Shareholder Lawsuits Via Fee-Shifting Bylaws: A Call for Delaware to Overturn and Revise Its Fee-Shifting Bylaw Statute,” 56 B.C.L. Rev. 1537 (2015)
- JD, summa cum laude, Boston College Law School, 2016; Valedictorian; Order of the Coif; senior editor, Boston College Law Review
- BA (Political Science), magna cum laude, Providence College, 2012
Admissions / Qualifications
- Massachusetts, 2016