James S. Dillon
James Dillon joined the corporate department as an associate in 2015. Before joining the firm, James clerked for the Honorable John W. Noble at the Delaware Court of Chancery.
During law school, James served as a senior editor of the University of Pennsylvania Law Review and interned at the Massachusetts Appeals Court.
Represented issuers in initial public offerings, including:
- Mersana Therapeutics, Inc. in its $75 million initial public offering and $98 million follow-on offering
- LogicBio Therapeutics, Inc. in its $70 million initial public offering
- Longview Acquisition Corp. in its $414 million initial public offering
- CHP Merger Corp. in its $300 million initial public offering
- SC Health Corporation in its $172.5 million initial public offering
Represented issuers, selling stockholders and/or private equity sponsors in securities offerings, including for:
- Canada Goose Holdings, Inc.
- IQVIA Holdings Inc.
- Cabot Corporation
- Wright Medical Group N.V.
- TravelCenters of America Inc.
Represented the lead underwriters in connection with initial public offerings and other securities offerings, including for the following companies:
- bluebird bio, Inc.
- Relay Therapeutics, Inc.
- Quanterix Corporation
- AVROBIO, Inc.
- Unum Therapeutics Inc.
- Rhythm Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc
- JD, magna cum laude, University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2014; Order of the Coif; John M. Maurer Memorial Prize for Criminal Law; senior editor, University of Pennsylvania Law Review; Wharton Certificate in Management—The Wharton School, May 2014
- BA (Economics), summa cum laude, Tufts University, 2011; Phi Beta Kappa
Admissions / Qualifications
- Massachusetts, 2014