Paul H. Dykstra
Paul H. Dykstra focused his practice on the representation of mutual funds and fund boards throughout the country. He also counseled independent fund directors involved in corporate reorganizations and internal or SEC investigations.
Paul is an Adjunct Professor at Notre Dame Law School and Northwestern Pritzker School of Law, where he teaches courses, along with Paulita Pike, on mutual fund regulation.
- Quoted, “When Inflows Are Tsunami-Strength, Boards Watch Closely,” BoardIQ (October 21, 2014)
- Quoted, “At Baird, a Fund’s New Subadviser Will Revamp Strategy,” BoardIQ (January 7, 2014)
- Co-author, Fund Director’s Guidebook, Third Edition, American Bar Association (September 2006)
Mr. Dykstra is a frequent speaker and author on mutual fund and independent director issues.
- Moderator, “Management Presentation to the First Lights Fund Board,” Mutual Fund Directors Forum (January 27, 2016)
- Moderator, “Management Response to Consultant Report,” Mutual Fund Directors Forum (January 27, 2016)
- Presenter, “Working with Management,” Mutual Fund Directors Forum (January 28, 2016)
- Panelist, “The ABCs of Credit Ratings: What Directors Need to Know about NRSROs and Credit Research,” Mutual Fund Directors Forum (October 9, 2013)
- Panelist, “Board Culture,” Mutual Fund Directors Forum’s 2013 Policy Conference (April 10, 2013)