Timothy W. Diggins
Tim is a partner in the asset management group. Tim Diggins, a Ropes & Gray partner since 1992, is a member of the firm's corporate department, focusing on financial services and mutual funds, securities, derivatives, and public offerings.
Tim advises a wide variety of financial clients, including mutual funds, investment advisers, institutional investors, sovereign wealth funds, and endowments, on a wide range of investment matters, including regulatory matters, investment advisory arrangements, international investments (both cash and derivative investments), arbitrage strategies, foreign currency transactions, and tax strategies. He has extensive experience assisting in designing and implementing domestic and foreign securities investment and trading programs.
- Moderator, Mutual Fund Directors Forum’s Oversight of Derivatives Roundtable, “Practical Issues With Board Oversight of Derivatives” (September 9, 2011)
- JD, The University of Chicago Law School, 1983
- BA, summa cum laude , College of the Holy Cross, 1980
Admissions / Qualifications
- Massachusetts, 1983
- IFLR1000 (2017-2020)
- Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business (2010-2021)
- Chambers Global (2020-2021)
- Legal 500 (2014-2016, 2018- 2019)
- PLC Which Lawyer (2010-2011)