Natalie Eliades qualified as a solicitor in September 2012 and joined Ropes & Gray’s London office in June 2014. Natalie practices primarily in the firm’s Special Situations group, and has a range of domestic and cross-border experience in general corporate and private equity transactions, including acquisitions, disposals and restructurings.
- Acting for Forensic Risk Alliance and its founders in connection with a capital re-organisation of the business and the subsequent sale of a minority interest in the business to Dunedin LLP
- Acting for Goldman Sachs European Special Situations Group in connection with its investment in TFI TAB Yatirimlari A.S.
- Acting for TPG Capital in connection with its acquisition of a majority stake in Poundworld
- Acting for Angelo, Gordon & Co, Avenue Capital and Alchemy Partners in connection with their joint acquisition of Avant Homes from Lloyds Banking Group
- Acting for Welsh Carson in connection with the re-organisation of Aspen Healthcare and its subsequent sale
- Acting for the management team of Ocean Outdoor in connection with its purchase by Searchlight Capital Partners
- Acting for TES Global Ltd in connection with its acquisition of UniJobs
- Acting for TES Global Ltd in connection with its acquisition of Hibernia College UK Limited
- Acting for a leading endowment management fund on its disposal of Romanian forestry assets
- Acting for DPK Investments on its acquisition of a portfolio of properties
Before joining the firm Natalie was seconded to SunEdison, advising on the acquisition, financing, development and sale of their projects in the UK.