Natalie Eliades joined Ropes & Gray’s London office in June 2014. She was previously an associate in the corporate team of the London office of a large international law firm. Natalie has a wide range of domestic and cross-border experience in general corporate and private equity transactions. She has particular experience of acting for special situations and private equity investors and portfolio companies on investments, acquisitions, disposals and restructurings. In 2017, Natalie was seconded to TPG Sixth Street Partners, a dedicated credit and credit-related investment platform.
- Advised Forensic Risk Alliance and its founders in connection with a capital re-organisation of the business and the subsequent sale of a minority interest in the business to Dunedin LLP as well as other ongoing corporate matters
- Advised Goldman Sachs European Special Situations Group in connection with its investment in TFI TAB Yatirimlari A.S.
- Advised TPG Sixth Street Partners in its approximately US$1.27B purchase of Credit Suisse’s distressed credit portfolio comprising of over 270 instruments across asset types and geographies relating to approximately 170 companies
- Advised Baillie Gifford on its investment in early stage disruptive businesses, including HelloFresh, Transferwise, Skyscanner, Funding Circle and Orchard Therapeutics
- Advised TPG Capital in connection with:
- its acquisition of a majority stake in McAfee, a leading independent cyber security company
- its acquisition of a majority stake in Poundworld
- Advised Angelo, Gordon & Co, Avenue Capital and Alchemy Partners in connection with their joint acquisition of Avant Homes from Lloyds Banking Group
- Advised Welsh Carson in connection with the re-organisation of Aspen Healthcare and its subsequent sale
- Advised the management team of Ocean Outdoor in connection with its purchase by Searchlight Capital Partners
- Advised TES Global Ltd in connection with:
- its acquisition of UniJobs
- its acquisition of Hibernia College UK Limited
- Acting for a leading endowment management fund on its disposal of Romanian forestry assets
- Acting for DPK Investments on its acquisition of a portfolio of properties
Before joining the firm Natalie was seconded to SunEdison, advising on the acquisition, financing, development and sale of their projects in the UK.