David Early joined Ropes & Gray in 2017 as an associate in the finance department of the London office. Prior to joining the firm, David trained at a leading UK private equity firm.
During law school, David was a representative of the Glasgow University Law Society and contributed towards the Glasgow University Law Society Journal.
- Acting for Altice Europe in relation to a €4.2 billion (equivalent) refinancing
- Acting for a consortium of lenders in relation to a €775 million bridge-to-bond P2P transaction in connection with Oriflame
- Acting for a publicly traded real estate investment trust in relation to a €300 million ‘loan-on-loan’ warehouse facility with a leading European financial institution
- Acting for Virgin Media in connection with a refinancing of notes due 2024
- Acting for MV Credit in relation to a series of second lien re-financings
- Acting for Macquarie Capital in relation to certain sale and leaseback acquisitions
- Acting for Therium Capital Management in relation to certain investments in the legal services sector
- Acting for Epiris in relation to the acquisition of Bonhams
- Acting for Duke Street Capital in relation to the acquisition of Great Rail Journeys
- Acting for Silverfleet Capital in relation to the acquisition of Riviera Travel
- “Was the Edinburgh Agreement pointless?,” The University of Glasgow Law Review (September 2014)
DisclaimerRopes & Gray International LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in Delaware, United States of America and is a recognised body regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (with registered number 521000).
- Diploma in Legal Practice, Merit, University of Glasgow, 2015;
- LLB, 2:1 LLB Hons, University of Glasgow, 2014