David Early joined Ropes & Gray in 2017 as an associate in the finance department of the London office. Prior to joining the firm, David trained at a leading UK private equity firm.
During law school, David was a representative of the Glasgow University Law Society and contributed towards the Glasgow University Law Society Journal.
- Advised Silverfleet Capital in relation to the LBO of Riviera Travel
- Advised Virgin Media on a refinancing of notes due 2024
- Acting for BC Partners in connection with certain facilities made available to the Elysium Healthcare Group for the GBP 320 million acquisition and refinancing of the Priory Group in November 2016.*
- Acting for BC Partners in connection with the bolt on acquisition and restructuring of the Badby Group by the Elysium Healthcare Group in April 2017.*
Completed prior to joining Ropes & Gray LLP*
- “Was the Edinburgh Agreement pointless?,” The University of Glasgow Law Review (September 2014)