Haley Eagon focuses her practice on government and internal investigations, complex civil litigation, and antitrust merger reviews. She has experience drafting district court and appellate motions and briefs, preparing for witness interviews and oral argument, and managing fact development.
Haley maintains a diverse pro bono practice. Recently, she has represented immigrants with disabilities in citizenship interviews, and helped transgender clients obtain their correct name and gender marker on identity documents.
- Defended investment firm in Securities and Exchange Commission investigation into allegations of improper trading.
- Managed fact development in multiple antitrust merger reviews before the Department of Justice and Federal Trade Commission.
- Filed district court and appellate amicus briefs on behalf of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists regarding a federal rule restricting medical providers’ ability to counsel low-income patients.
- JD, cum laude, Boston University School of Law, 2018; G. Joseph Tauro Scholar; Melville M. Bigelow Scholarship Award, Boston University Law Review
- BA (Political Science; Women's, Gender, and Sexuality Studies), Williams College, 2013