Philip P. Ehrlich
Philip Ehrlich joined the firm in 2018 as an associate in the Litigation and Enforcement practice group.
Philip previously clerked for the Honorable Frank H. Easterbrook of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit in Chicago, Illinois. During law school, he was an articles editor for The University of Chicago Law Review and a member of the Abrams Environmental Law Clinic. Philip also externed with the Honorable Andrea R. Wood of the Northern District of Illinois and interned with the Department of Justice’s Antitrust Division.
Before law school, Philip worked as a consultant at an economic consulting firm in Chicago and taught middle school math in Glendale, Arizona through Teach for America.
- “A Balancing Equation for Social Media Publication Notice,” 83 University of Chicago Law Review 2163 (2016)
- JD, High Honors, The University of Chicago Law School, 2017; Articles Editor, The University of Chicago Law Review; The Casper Platt Award; Kirkland & Ellis Scholar; Order of the Coif; The Thomas R. Mulroy Prize; The Dean’s Award - Property
- M.Ed, Arizona State University, 2011
- BA, Honors, The University of Chicago, 2009
Admissions / Qualifications
- Illinois, 2017
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit, 2018