Litigation and enforcement associate Elias Feldman joined Ropes & Gray’s New York office in 2021.
As a summer associate at Ropes & Gray in 2019, Elias authored the winning submission on Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act for the Anti-Defamation League’s Summer Associate Research Program.
While at Columbia Law School, Elias interned for the Honorable Richard M. Berman in the Southern District of New York and for the Montgomery County (Maryland) State’s Attorneys Office. Elias was executive managing editor of the Columbia Journal of Law and Social Problems, which awarded him an honorarium for his note, “Strict Tort Liability for Police Misconduct.” He was a Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar and recipient of Dean’s Honors for a seminar in child law. He also was a courtroom advocate with the Domestic Violence Project and taught criminal law with the High School Law Institute.
- Elias Feldman, “Memory, Moral Reasoning, and Madison v. Alabama,” 37 Touro. L. Rev. 105 (2021)
- Elias Feldman, “Vaccination and the Child’s Right to an Open Future,” 25 Lewis & Clark L. Rev. 209 (2021)
- Elias R. Feldman, “Strict Tort Liability for Police Misconduct,” 53 Colum. J. L. Soc. Probs. 89 (2019)
- JD, Columbia University School of Law, 2020
- BA (Philosophy, Neuroscience, Psychology), Washington University in St. Louis, 2017
Admissions / Qualifications
- New York, 2021