Meredith Foor joined Ropes & Gray’s intellectual property litigation group in 2021. Meredith graduated magna cum laude from the University of New Hampshire Franklin Pierce School of Law, where she served as editor-in-chief of IDEA: The Law Review of the Franklin Pierce Center for Intellectual Property. During law school, Meredith also served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Michael A. Shipp in the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey.
Prior to law school, Meredith received her B.E. in Biomedical Engineering and her M.S. in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing from Stevens Institute of Technology.
- Author, Note, “Incentivizing Innovation and Reclaiming Balance in the Pharmaceutical Industry: A Case for Secondary Patents,” 61 IDEA 422 (2021)
- JD, magna cum laude, University of New Hampshire Franklin Pierce School of Law, 2021; Editor-in-Chief, IDEA: The Law Review of the Franklin Pierce Center for Intellectual Property
- MS (Pharmaceutical Manufacturing), Stevens Institute of Technology, 2018
- BE (Biomedical Engineering), high honors, Stevens Institute of Technology, 2018
Admissions / Qualifications
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, Patent Agent, 2018