Alexandra E. Fenty
Alexandra Fenty joined Ropes & Gray in 2012 as an associate in the asset management group. Prior to joining the firm, Alexandra interned with the Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts of Massachusetts.
During law school, Alexandra served as a note editor of the Boston College Law Review and co-chair of the special events committee.
- Alexandra E. Fenty (Olson), “Dilution by Tarnishment: An Unworkable Cause of Action in Cases of Artistic Expression,” 53 Boston College Law Review 693 (2012) (selected for republication in the Entertainment, Publishing and the Arts Handbook (Thomson Reuters (West) 2012)
- Alexandra E. Fenty (Olson), “Treading Murky Waters: The Third Circuit’s Search for When a Claim Arises in In re Grossman’s, Inc.,” 52 Boston College Law Review E-Supplement 27 (2011) (cited in In re Pick & Save, Inc., 487 B.R. 110 (Bankr. D. P.R. 2012))
- JD, magna cum laude, Boston College Law School, 2012; Order of the Coif; note editor, Boston College Law Review
- BA (History of Art), Cornell University, 2009
Admissions / Qualifications
- Massachusetts, 2012
- The Best Lawyers in America – Ones to Watch (2021)