Donna Frankel is an associate in the firm’s capital solutions and private credit group. She advises institutional investors (including growth equity funds, private equity funds and venture capital funds) on both control and minority investments. She assists clients with equity and asset purchases and sales, joint ventures, co-investments and other equity financings.
Donna has global experience in providing legal support to investment management businesses, balancing risk and negotiating solutions to achieve positive outcomes. She has advised business teams on acquisitions and dispositions, strategy and risks and structured, negotiated and closed numerous transactions on both the debt and equity side.
- Represents a multi-strategy private equity firm in domestic and international joint ventures, co-investments and other equity and debt investment.
- Advised business teams on acquisitions and dispositions, strategy and risks, investor relations matters and private company governance.
- M&A experience in the acquisition of private operating companies, including the due diligence and closing processes and the successful integration of the investments.
- Represents clients in connection with:
- Structuring, negotiating, documenting and closing transactions; and
- General corporate and business-related matters, new and existing global regulatory matters, investments and complex contractual matters.
- JD, magna cum laude, Suffolk University Law School, 1996; American Jurisprudence Award in Contracts
- BS (Management), magna cum laude, University of Massachusetts Boston, 1987
Admissions / Qualifications
- Massachusetts, 1996