Eileen M. Falk
Eileen M. Falk joined Ropes & Gray’s Litigation and Enforcement practice group in 2018. Eileen advises and represents clients on a wide range of matters including antitrust, consumer protection, anti-corruption, and complex civil litigation. She maintains a robust pro bono practice representing asylum applicants and clients engaged in appellate and criminal matters.
During law school, Eileen served as an executive editor of The George Washington Law Review. Prior to law school, she worked in records management at another international law firm.
- Advising and assisting multinational technology company on various antitrust and competition law investigations.
- Supporting work of Independent Compliance Monitor appointed by DOJ and SEC in connection with Foreign Corrupt Practices Act DPA settlement.
- Advising telecommunications company on competition and merger proceedings.
- Represented individuals in settlement of FTC Bureau of Consumer Protection investigation of an international company.
- Successfully represented family of refugees from Honduras in immigration court proceedings, securing a grant of asylum.
- Assisted in successful Eleventh Circuit appeal for a reversal of summary judgment in Section 1983 suit for excessive force on behalf of a Florida prisoner.
- JD, with High Honors, The George Washington University Law School, 2018; Order of the Coif; Executive Editor, The George Washington Law Review
- BA (Law and Society; Psychology), magna cum laude, American University, 2013; Phi Beta Kappa