Eliza Marshall Foley
Eliza Marshall Foley joined Ropes & Gray in 2020 as an associate in the securities and public companies group. Eliza’s practice at the firm to date has largely focused on the representation of issuers, private equity sponsors and underwriters in connection with both unregistered and registered offerings, including initial public offerings, as well as general public company matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Eliza spent four years as an associate in the New York office of a premier U.S. law firm, where she represented public and private companies in connection with capital markets transactions, mergers & acquisitions, corporate governance and general corporate work.
- Represented various public and private issuers, underwriters and initial purchasers in connection with registered and unregistered offerings of equity and investment grade and high yield debt, as well as tender offers and debt redemptions.*
- Represented Schneider National, Inc. in connection with its initial public offering of common stock.*
- Ongoing representation of public company clients in connection with securities law and corporate governance matters.*
- Represented various public companies and private equity sponsors in connection with proposed multi-billion dollar public mergers and acquisitions.*
- Represented the special committee of the Hudson board of directors in connection with the sale of all its remaining equity interests to Dufry AG Group.*
- JD, magna cum laude, New York University School of Law, 2016; Order of the Coif; Florence Allen Scholar
- BA (Political Science), magna cum laude, Brown University, 2013; Phi Beta Kappa
Admissions / Qualifications
- New York, 2017