Garrett S. Fitzgerald
Garrett Fitzgerald joined Ropes & Gray in 2019 as an associate. He practices primarily in the firm's private equity group and has experience representing private equity funds, other strategic investors and private companies in mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts and other strategic transactions. Garrett also advises private equity funds and their portfolio companies on general corporate governance matters.
- Represented Golden Gate Capital in its sale of its portfolio company Mavis Discount Tire, the largest independent automotive service platforms in the United States, to a group of investors led by BayPine.
- Represented Genstar Capital and its portfolio company Advarra, Inc., a leading provider of compliance solutions critical to the drug development process, in a series of add-on acquisitions.
- Represented Vista Equity Partners in its partnership with Harvest Partners to invest in Granicus, Inc., the leading provider of cloud-based citizen engagement technologies and services.
- Represented Change Healthcare and its portfolio company eRx Network in its acquisition of PDX, Inc., a leader in providing patient centric and innovative technologies for pharmacies and health systems.
- Represented Blackstone Group in its sale of eRx Network, a leading provider of comprehensive, innovative, and secure data-driven solutions for pharmacies, to Change Healthcare.
- Represented Golden Gate Capital and its portfolio company Mavis Discount Tire in its acquisition of certain assets of National Tire & Battery.
- JD, The George Washington University Law School, 2019
- BA (English), Boston College, 2013
Admissions / Qualifications
- California, 2019