Graham Foster is an associate and a member of the firm’s corporate department. His practice focuses on private equity-backed and strategic mergers and acquisitions.
Prior to joining Ropes & Gray, Graham practiced both in-house at a regional investment adviser and at another large firm in Boston where he worked on a variety of corporate matters, including venture capital financings and public- and private-company mergers and acquisitions.
- Represented TPG in its acquisition of Ellucian, a leading global provider of higher education software and services, based in Fairfax, Va.
- Represented Bain Capital in its majority equity commitment to QuVa Pharma, Inc., a newly formed national platform for sterile compounding pharmacy services.
- Represented Genstar Capital and its portfolio company All Web Leads in their negotiation of a definitive agreement to acquire insuranceQuotes.com, the insurance division of Bankrate, Inc..
- Represented Coca-Cola Bottling Company of Central Florida in the closing of its acquisition of Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, a wholly-owned indirect subsidiary of The Coca-Cola Company.
- Represented H.I.G. Middle Market, the dedicated middle market investment affiliate of H.I.G. Capital, in its acquisition of Universal Fiber Systems LLC, a Bristol, Va. company that produces high quality, highly customized solution-dyed synthetic filament-based fiber for the flooring, transportation, performance apparel and industrial fibers industries.
- Represented MUFG Investor Services, the global asset servicing group of Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, in its agreement with UBS Global Asset Management to acquire its alternative fund services business.
- Represented Audax Group in its acquisition of a leading regional provider of adult day services.
- JD, cum laude, Boston University School of Law, 2008; Dean’s Award: Civil Procedure; Dean’s Award: Contracts
- BA (Physics, Philosophy & Astronomy), University of Pittsburgh, 2005