Katherine L. Fisher
Kate focuses her practice on representing public companies in connection with mergers and acquisitions, equity and debt financings, as well as other strategic transactions. Kate also regularly counsels public companies on securities law compliance and corporate governance matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Kate worked in-house at Accion International, a global microfinance nonprofit organization, through Ropes & Gray’s New Alternatives Program.
- Novavax in equity offerings, as well as disclosure and governance matters
- MACOM Technology Solutions in multiple transactions, including its acquisition of Applied Micro Circuits Corporation, as well as disclosure and governance matters
- Paratek Pharmaceuticals in follow-on equity offerings and its convertible note offering, as well as disclosure and governance matters
- BD in multiple transactions, including its divestiture of its advanced bioprocessing business to ThermoFisher
- A consortium of hospitals in a sale transaction for a tri-gen power plant servicing the hospitals
- Atlas Air in its acquisition of Southern Air Holdings
- Cited, “Ropes Helps Novavax Ink $200M PIPE Deal To Fight COVID-19,” Law360 (June 15, 2020)
- JD, Northeastern University School of Law, 2013
- BA, magna cum laude, Texas A&M University, 2008; Phi Beta Kappa
Admissions / Qualifications
- Massachusetts, 2013