Katherine L. Fisher
Kate is an associate in the firm’s securities and public companies group, representing public companies in connection with equity and debt financings, mergers and acquisitions, as well as other strategic transactions. Kate also regularly counsels public companies on securities law compliance and corporate governance matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Kate worked in-house at Accion International, a global microfinance nonprofit organization, through Ropes & Gray’s New Alternatives Program.
- Represented a consortium of hospitals in a sale transaction for a tri-gen power plant servicing the hospitals.
- Represented MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings in multiple transactions, including its acquisition of Applied Micro Circuits Corporation.
- Represented Paratek Pharmaceuticals in its follow-on equity offerings, as well as its convertible note offering.
- Represented Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings in its acquisition of Southern Air Holdings.
- Cited, “Ropes Helps Novavax Ink $200M PIPE Deal To Fight COVID-19,” Law360 (June 15, 2020)
- JD, Northeastern University School of Law, 2013
- BA, magna cum laude, Texas A&M University, 2008; Phi Beta Kappa