Kelly Finn joined Ropes & Gray in 2016 and is an associate in the securities and public companies group. Her practice focuses primarily on transactional matters, representing private equity firms and public companies in public mergers, private financings, acquisitions and divestitures. In addition, Kelly regularly advises clients on securities law compliance and general corporate governance matters.
- Represented TESARO, Inc. in connection with its sale to GlaxoSmithKline plc for $5.1 billion.
- Represented Eversource Energy in its partnership with Ørsted AS for key offshore wind assets in the Northeast.
- Represented Medtronic in its $1.64 billion acquisition of Mazor Robotics.
- Represented Planet Fitness, Inc. in the issuance of $1.275 billion in fixed rate and variable funding securitized notes.
- Represented Eversource Energy in the issuance of $635.7 million in fixed rate senior secured rate reduction bonds.
- Represented Dunkin’ Brands Group, Inc. in the refinancing of its senior secured credit facility comprised of $1.55 billion in fixed rate and variable funding securitized notes.
- Represented Bioverativ Inc. in its acquisition of True North Therapeutics, a privately-held, clinical-stage rare disease biotechnology company, for $400 million of upfront consideration, with additional payments of up to $425 million contingent on the achievement of future milestone.
- Represented H.I.G. Capital in connection with its refinancing of a private company investment.
- Represented H.I.G. Capital in obtaining first lien and second lien financing for its acquisition of VIP Cinema Seating, a leading designer and assembler of premium seating solutions for the global cinema industry.
- Represented Genstar Capital in obtaining financing for its acquisition of Association Member Benefits Advisors, a national affinity marketing insurance agency.
- Represented life sciences clients in connection with equity investments and secondary offerings.
- Represented a public company client in connection with its strategic asset divestiture.
- Ongoing representation of public company clients in connection with securities law and corporate governance matters.