Kelly Finn joined Ropes & Gray in 2016 as an associate in the corporate department. She practices primarily in the securities and public companies group. Her practice focuses primarily on transactional matters, representing private equity firms and public companies in public mergers, private financings, acquisitions and divestitures. In addition, Kelly regularly advises clients on securities law compliance and general corporate governance matters. During law school, Kelly served as the Myra Bradwell Chair of the Columbia Law Women's Association, a notes editor for the Columbia Business Law Review, and the Head Teaching Assistant for Columbia Law School's Negotiations Workshop. Kelly has interned at the United States Attorney's Office for the District of Vermont.
- Represented Dunkin’ Brands Group, Inc. in the refinancing of its senior secured credit facility comprised of $1.55 billion in fixed rate and variable funding securitization notes.
- Represented Bioverativ Inc. in its acquisition of True North Therapeutics, a privately-held, clinical-stage rare disease biotechnology company, for $400 million of upfront consideration, with additional payments of up to $425 million contingent on the achievement of future milestone.
- Represented H.I.G. Capital in connection with its refinancing of a private company investment.
- Represented H.I.G. Capital in obtaining first lien and second lien financing for its acquisition of VIP Cinema Seating, a leading designer and assembler of premium seating solutions for the global cinema industry.
- Represented Genstar Capital in obtaining financing for its acquisition of Association Member Benefits Advisors, a national affinity marketing insurance agency.
- Represented life sciences clients in connection with equity investments and secondary offerings.
- Represents a public company client in connection with its strategic asset divestiture.
- Advises public company clients in connection with disclosure and corporate governance matters.