Lidia Fesshazion joined the finance group of Ropes & Gray’s London office in 2012.
Lidia has represented sponsors, lenders, borrowers and other alternative capital providers, in relation to a broad range of domestic and international financing and banking transactions, including LBOs, syndicated financings, acquisition financings, leveraged financings and restructurings across a number of industry sectors.
- Acting for Liberty Global plc in connection with UPC Broadband Holding B.V.’s offer to exchange €1.47 billion of its loans for loans to an SPV which are on-lent to a combined Dutch telecoms credit pool consisting of the UPC Nederland and Ziggo businesses
- Acting for Liberty Global plc in connection with a €80 million super senior revolving credit facility and €420 million senior revolving facility for Unitymedia
- Acting for Bain Capital Europe, LLP, on a £240 million financing package in connection with its acquisition of CRH plc’s clay and concrete businesses
- Acting for Charlesbank Capital Partners on its acquisition of Six Degrees Group
- Acting for Barchester Healthcare in connection with the sale and lease back of a property portfolio and repayment of £900 million of bank debt secured on the portfolio
- Acting for Welsh Carson in connection with the refinancing of Aspen Healthcare and its subsequent sale
- Acting for European Capital on its leveraged buyout of Cordium, a provider of services to regulated firms
- Acting for Altice and Numericable Group in their jumbo $21.9 billion cross-border back and bond financing for the acquisition of French telecoms operator SFR
- Acting for Goldman Sachs European Special Situations Group and TPG Special Situations Partners in connection with their joint acquisition of the Lundy Portfolio from Lloyds Banking Group
- Acting for a syndicate led by Bain Capital Credit in connection with providing €170 million of mezzanine debt to support the acquisition by Hellman & Friedman of a majority stake in Wood Mackenzie, a leading UK energy and mining research provider
- Acting for mezzanine lenders, including Partners Group, Highbridge, MV Credit, JPMorgan Chase and a multinational private equity firm in the €1.82 billion acquisition of BSN Medical, a leading German medical supplies manufacturer, by Swedish private equity house EQT
- Acting for JPMorgan Chase in the €305 million acquisition of the Aenova Group, a leading provider of development and manufacturing services of medicines and dietary supplements, by BC Partners Ltd.
- Acting for Altice VII S.à r.L. on a $1.034 billion covenant lite term loan, a €250 million bond issuance and €125 million in other bank financing of the acquisition of Groupe Outremer Telecom S.A.
DisclaimerRopes & Gray International LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in Delaware, United States of America and is a recognised body regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (with registered number 52100).
- LPC, BPP Law School, 2007
- GDL, BPP Law School, 2006
- MA, Cambridge University, 2004