Lisa A. Folkerth
Lisa Folkerth is an associate in the firm’s securities and public companies group. Her practice focuses on transactional matters, representing clients in connection with capital markets transactions, private financings, mergers & acquisitions and other strategic transactions. In addition, Lisa regularly advises clients on securities law reporting and compliance obligations, corporate governance and other general corporate matters.
Prior to joining the firm in 2020, Lisa was a corporate associate in the New York office of another premier U.S. law firm where she represented clients in the mergers & acquisitions and capital markets and corporate governance practice groups.
- Represented CyrusOne Inc., an REIT that specializes in highly reliable enterprise-class, carrier-neutral data center properties, in connection with its $570 million registered offering of common stock.*
- Represented the lead underwriters in connection with the $900 million registered senior notes offering of Trimble Inc., a leading provider technology solutions.*
- Represented the initial purchasers in connection with the $300 million 144A/Reg. S high-yield senior secured notes offering of Beacon Roofing Supply, Inc., the second largest distributor of residential and non-residential roofing materials in the United States.*
- Represented DHT Holdings, Inc., an independent operator of a fleet of crude oil tankers, in connection with its $125 million privately negotiated exchanges of existing convertible senior notes and concurrent placement of new convertible senior notes.*
- Represented a public company client in connection with the registered underwritten secondary offering of its common stock.*
- Ongoing representation of public company clients in connection with securities law and corporate governance matters.
*Experience prior to joining Ropes & Gray
- JD, University of Michigan Law School, 2016; Associate Editor, Michigan Law Review
- BS (Premedical Studies, English), University of Notre Dame, 2011