Yadi Fan joined Ropes & Gray life science practice group in 2019 as an associate in the Shanghai office. She represents pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and healthcare companies on regulatory and compliance matters, including cross-border collaboration, market access and commercialization strategies, and post-market compliance.
Prior to joining Ropes & Gray, Yadi worked at a leading international law firm where she focused on initial public offerings and other capital markets transactions.
- Assisted a PRC innovative drug research and development company with its post-market compliance strategies and promotional compliance practices.
- Assisted a multinational innovative biopharmaceutical company with negotiations of clinical study agreements and non-registration studies, and dealings with CROs and PRC medical institutions.
- Assisted leading institutional investors in conducting regulatory due diligence on their potential investment targets in China.
- Assisted multinational pharmaceutical and medical device companies on market access issues in China.
- Co-author, “Medtech Market Access Alternatives,” White Paper published with McKinsey & Co. (August 7, 2020)