Isha represents clients in enforcement matters brought by government agencies, as well as in internal investigations and complex business litigation. She also assists clients with conducting risk-based pre-acquisition deal diligence on cross-border transactions. Isha maintains an active pro bono practice.
During law school, Isha worked as a legal intern at the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, and at the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York in the civil division. Prior to attending law school, Isha worked at a global public relations agency in Atlanta, and spent a year as a Fulbright Fellow in Berlin, Germany.
- Advises private equity firms and their portfolio companies on anti-corruption, anti-money laundering and international sanctions risk in cross-border transactions.
- Member of litigation team representing national restaurant chain in defending against all third-party claims arising from a payment card incident announced in February 2017.
- Represents clients including individuals, financial services institutions and public companies in investigations by the DOJ, SEC, FINRA, and the State of New York Attorney General’s Office.
- Conducted an internal investigation into allegations of bribery and corruption in Asia for a U.S.-listed technology company.
- Obtained favorable outcomes for pro bono clients in family court, including adoption and child welfare proceedings.