Blair joined Ropes & Gray in 2015 as an associate in the corporate department’s private equity and securities and public companies practice groups. Her practice focuses primarily on transactional matters, representing private equity firms, portfolio companies and strategic investors in public and private mergers, acquisitions and divestitures. In addition, Blair regularly advises clients on securities law compliance and general corporate governance matters.
While at Stanford Law School, Blair clerked for the U.S. Department of Justice in the Voting Rights Section and the Stanford Community Law Clinic, and served as an associate editor of the Stanford Law and Policy Review. Prior to law school, Blair served at the U.S. House of Representatives on the staff of Illinois Congressman Jerry Costello, and as a member of the fundraising team at a major arts non-profit where she managed grant writing and corporate and foundational giving.
- Represented Canada Goose Holdings, Inc., a portfolio company of Bain Capital, in its $240 million cross-border IPO.
- Represented Netmarble Games Corporation in its acquisition of the Vancouver gaming studio of Kabam Inc.
- Represented GI Partners in its acquisition of Daxko LLC, a health and wellness SaaS solutions provider.
- Represented the lead underwriters in the e.l.f. Beauty Inc. IPO.
- Represented Cambrex Corporation in its acquisition of PharmaCore Inc., a company specializing in development of small molecule APIs for clinical phase projects.
- Represented Genstar Capital LLC in its acquisition of Blue Star Sports Holdings Inc.
- Represented Thoma Bravo in its acquisition of Bomgar, a leader in security software solutions.
- Represented Altamont Capital Partners in its majority investment in a chain of Planet Fitness health clubs in Texas.
- Represented Petco and its principal stockholders TPG Capital and Leonard Green & Partners in the sale of Petco to CVC Capital Partners and Canada Pension Plan Investment Board for approximately $4.6 billion.