Eamon Gallagher is an associate in Ropes & Gray's private equity group. Eamon trained at the firm's London office and gained experience in the asset management, finance and private equity departments. Eamon also spent six months on secondment to the firm's Hong Kong office, where he worked in the finance group.
Eamon's experience includes acting for private equity investors and portfolio companies on M&A transactions as well as advising on general corporate law and governance issues.
- Advised Avista Capital Partners on its joint acquisition with VHC Investco of Vision Healthcare, one of Europe’s fastest-growing omni-channel and direct-to-consumer health care companies
- Advised Envision Pharma Group, a portfolio company of GHO Capital Partners, on its acquisition of Two Labs, an industry-leading provider of integrated and customized commercial solutions to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology sector
- Advised Northpond Ventures in connection with its Series A investment in Ori Biotech, a London- and Philadelphia based innovator in cell and gene therapy manufacturing
- Advised GHO Capital Partners on its acquisition (alongside the existing Envision management team and employees) of a majority stake in Envision Pharma Group, a leading technology-enabled scientific communications company
DisclaimerRopes & Gray International LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in Delaware, United States of America and is a recognised body regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (with registered number 521000).
- LPC, BPP University, 2017
- BCL (Law), University College Dublin, 2010
Admissions / Qualifications
- England and Wales, Solicitor, 2019