Hannah Glass is an associate in the firm’s litigation and enforcement practice group. She focuses her practice on civil enforcement matters, government and internal investigations, and related civil litigation. Hannah has experience representing individuals and corporate clients in investigations concerning allegations of improper marketing of pharmaceutical products in violation of the Anti-Kickback Statute and False Claims Act. Hannah maintains an active pro bono practice as a family law team-lead for the Dorchester House Medical-Legal Partnership.
Prior to joining the firm, Hannah worked in the Health Care Fraud unit of the Boston United States Attorney’s office. She was a senior editor for the University Of Pennsylvania Journal Of Business Law. Hannah earned a Certificate in Management from the Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania. Hannah has clinical experience working with clients in the Penn Law Interdisciplinary Child Advocacy Clinic.
- Represents a large pharmaceutical company in federal and state investigations addressing kickback-related theories including the alleged improper use of promotional speaker programs, consultants, and patient support programs.
- Conducts internal investigations for medical device companies related to health care provider consulting activities, pre-approval promotion, off-label marketing, and kickback-related allegations.
- Represents investment banks and private equity firms in SEC examinations and enforcement actions.
- Represented a medical device company in qui tam False Claims Act litigation. The case was dismissed against the Defendant.
- Represented biomedical research institution in an IP employment dispute.
- Represents individuals in divorce hearings and provides guidance to case teams on guardianship, custody, and other family law matters.
- Represents transgender individuals in legal name change and gender marker proceedings.
- Represented individual in civil litigation including settlement negotiations involving a property dispute.
- JD, cum laude, University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2017; Senior Editor, Journal of Business Law; Certificate in Management, Wharton School of Business; Student Attorney, Interdisciplinary Child Advocacy Clinic; Levy Scholar
- BS (Healthcare Management), summa cum laude, University of Connecticut, 2014; Honors Program Scholar