Jessica Glockner is an associate in Ropes & Gray's corporate and leveraged finance groups. Jessica represents domestic and international clients in a variety of domestic, cross-border and global corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions and private equity investments. Her practice also includes advising private equity sponsors, their portfolio companies and public companies in a broad range of financing transactions, including acquisition financings, syndicated credit facilities, asset-based financings, second lien credit facilities and high-yield bond offerings.
- Represented Bain Capital in connection with its financing for its acquisitions of Dessert Holdings.
- Represented Surgery Partners, a Bain Capital portfolio company and a leading publicly-held healthcare services firm, with multiple financing transactions.
- Represented TPG Capital in obtaining debt financing for its acquisition of ClaimsXten.
- Represented Entertainment Partners, a TPG Capital portfolio company, in obtaining syndicated credit facilities in connection with refinancing its existing credit facility.
- Represented New Mountain Capital in obtaining $750 million in syndicated credit facilities for its take-private acquisition of Aegion Corporation, a provider of infrastructure maintenance, rehabilitation and protection solutions.
- Represented H.I.G. Capital in its acquisition of Continental Batteries, a leading distributor of aftermarket batteries, from an affiliate of Incline Equity Partners.
- JD, The George Washington University Law School, 2019
- MBA, Texas Tech University, 2016
- BA (Economics and Political Science), summa cum laude with Honors, Texas Tech University, 2015
Admissions / Qualifications
- New York, 2020