John Giampa joined the corporate department as an associate in 2016. During law school, John advised organizational clients of limited means as part of the Boston College Community Enterprise Clinic, served as a student representative for three years on the Boston College Law Students Association, and served as a student editor for the Boston College Law Review.
Before law school, John received a master’s degree in public health, with a focus on health policy and management. As part of this degree program, John worked with a research organization focusing on health issues facing young adults and the LGBT community.
- Co-author, “Future MACRA Concerns For Hospitals And Health Systems,” Law360 (November, 22, 2017)
- Co-author, “Certificates of Confidentiality After the 21st Century Cures Act” Bloomberg BNA’s Medical Research Law and Policy Report (October 4, 2017)
- Co-author, “What To Know About HHS Revised 'Common Rule',” Law360 (Feb. 13, 2017)
- Co-presenter, “Contracting Strategies & Challenges for Effective VBP Contracting,” HFMA Western New York Chapter Conference: The Shift to Value Based Payment (June 6, 2018)
- Co-presenter, “Effective Governance & Decision Making Strategies for Population Health Initiatives,” HFMA Western New York Chapter Conference: The Shift to Value Based Payment (June 6, 2018)