Keira Grimes joined the litigation department as an associate in 2016. Keira advises clients in internal and government-initiated investigations and in complex civil litigation. Her experience includes representing clients in matters involving anti-kickback laws, federal securities laws, and insurance coverage issues.
Prior to joining the firm, Keira was a paralegal at a law firm in New York City. During law school, Keira worked as a student attorney in the Harvard Immigration and Refugee Clinic, and interned with the Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office.
- Representing pharmaceutical manufacturer in variety of matters, including investigation by the Department of Justice and the Securities and Exchange Commission and a qui tam action.
- Representing employees of non-profit patient assistance foundation in government investigation under the federal Anti-Kickback Statute.
- Representing London Market excess insurers in professional indemnity claim brought by health insurer seeking coverage for settlement of two class actions alleging antitrust violations.
- Representing a group of shareholder defendants in the Tribune Company fraudulent conveyance action seeking clawback of $8 billion in LBO proceeds, and serving as liaison counsel to over 5,000 shareholder defendants.
- Member of a litigation team representing a limited liability company’s CEO and majority unit holder in complex commercial litigation in the Delaware Court of Chancery.
- JD, cum laude, Harvard Law School, 2016; Dean’s Scholar Prize in Legal Profession
- AB (Government), Dartmouth College, 2012