Lyndsey B. Greenfield
Lyndsey joined Ropes & Gray in 2020 and is an associate in the corporate and private equity group. Lyndsey focuses her practice primarily on transactional matters, representing private equity firms and strategic investors in transactions including mergers, acquisitions and divestitures. Lyndsey also regularly advises private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies on add-on acquisitions, dispositions, general corporate governance matters and management compensation and equity arrangements.
- Represented Onward Capital in its acquisition of Fluorescent Supply Co. Inc., a manufacturer of commercial lighting fixtures.*
- Represented Gryphon Investors in its (i) sale of Orchid Underwriters Agency LLC to TowerBrook Capital Partners and (ii) sale of DLC Group to the Addison Group.*
- Represented PSP Partners in its acquisition of 3Q Digital.*
*Experience prior to joining Ropes & Gray
- JD, magna cum laude, University of Illinois College of Law, 2015
- BS (Kinesiology and Health), University of Texas at Austin, 2012