Marc Galeotti joined Ropes & Gray in 2019 as an associate in the firm’s capital markets and governance group. Marc’s practice focuses primarily on representing public and private companies, investment banks, private equity firms and their portfolio companies in securities offerings, acquisition financings, liability management transactions and issuances of high yield debt securities.
Prior to joining the firm, Marc was a corporate associate at a leading international law firm in London.
- Goldman Sachs, J.P. Morgan and Stifel Nicolaus in the $225 million follow-on offering for Momenta Pharmaceuticals, a biotechnology company focused on the treatment of rare immune-mediated diseases in the United States.
- Bain Capital as selling shareholders in the $616 million underwritten block trade for Genpact Limited, a global provider of business process outsourcing solutions.
- Morgan Stanley and J.P. Morgan, as underwriters, on the €947 million initial public offering and listing on Euronext Amsterdam of Adyen N.V., a payments processing company.*
- KME AG, a European copper producer, on its debut €300 million Senior Secured Notes offering.*
- Credit Suisse on the €280 million Senior Secured Floating Rate Notes offering in connection with the carve-out acquisition of Bormioli Pharma, the pharmaceutical packaging business of Bormioli Rocco, by Triton Partners.*
- BNP Paribas, J.P. Morgan, Goldman Sachs and Scotiabank, as underwriters, on the $750 million Senior Notes offering by Millicom, a telecommunications company servicing the Latin American and African markets, in connection with its acquisition of three Telefónica assets in Costa Rica, Panama and Nicaragua.*
- J.P. Morgan and Goldman Sachs, as solicitation agents, in the consent solicitation relating to the indenture of Millicom’s $500,000,000 6.00% Notes due 2025.*
*Representations completed prior to joining Ropes & Gray
- JD, New York University School of Law, 2016; Board Member, International Law Studies
- BA (History, Concentration in Hispanic Studies), Dean's List, Columbia University, 2012