Markus Glodek is temporarily on a full-time client secondment.
Markus Glodek is an associate in the asset management group at Ropes & Gray’s San Francisco office. Prior to joining Ropes & Gray, Markus worked in the capital markets and investment management groups of two international law firms in Japan. His experience includes representing issuers and underwriters in global equity offerings and assisting asset management firms and other financial industry clients with a range of cross-border corporate and regulatory matters.
- JD, University of Michigan Law School, 2012
- PhD (Philosophy), The University of Texas at Austin, 2009
- MA (Philosophy), The University of Chicago, 2002
- BA (Liberal Arts), St. John's College, 2000
Admissions / Qualifications
- California, 2013
- New York, 2019
- The Best Lawyers in America – Ones to Watch (2021)