Mindy L. Green
Mindy Green joined Ropes & Gray in 2014 as a corporate associate practicing primarily in the firm’s asset management group. Mindy focuses on representing registered and unregistered investment companies and investment advisers in regulatory, transactional and compliance matters. Mindy also has experience negotiating service provider and other contractual arrangements, as well as advising institutional investors on secondary transactions.
During law school, Mindy served as a submissions editor for the Yale Journal of International Law and as a student director of the Community Economic Development clinic, which provides transactional legal services to organizations seeking to advance economic opportunity.
- Advises mutual fund and hedge fund managers on various regulatory and compliance matters and the preparation of compliance policies and procedures.
- Advises PIMCO on various fund formation matters and compliance issues related to the day-to-day operation of the funds and the manager.
- Advises institutional investors with respect to secondary investments.
- Advises “buy side” clients on the negotiation of derivatives documentation, including ISDA Master Agreements and Global Master Repurchase Agreements, and on the negotiation of prime brokerage agreements and term commitments.
- Advises asset managers regarding closed-end funds, fund-of-funds and collective investment funds pursuing a variety of strategies, including with regard to fund launches, annual updates of registration statements, and board matters.
- JD, Yale Law School, 2014; submissions editor,Yale Journal of International Law; student director, Community Economic Development Clinic
- BA (Political Science & Art Double Major), cum laude, Yale University, 2009; Phi Sigma Alpha