Nathaniel F. Gray
Nathaniel’s practice focuses on representing private equity firms and public and private companies in mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts and other direct investments. Nathaniel also advises clients on general corporate and governance matters.
- Represented Altamont Capital Partners in:
- its carve-out acquisition of Publicis Healthcare Solutions
- its sale of OMNIPLEX Worldwide Services Corporation to Constellis
- Represented TPG Sixth Street Partners in connection with investment of up to $150 million in senior secured debt, convertible notes and warrants of Caris Life Sciences.
- Represented WayPoint Capital Partners as lead investor in a $16 million Series B financing in Simple Contacts, a telemedicine platform designed to empower patients to renew their contact lens prescriptions from home.
- Represented TPG Growth in its partnership with management to acquire HALO Branded Solutions, a leading marketing services platform, from Audax Private Equity.
- Represented TSG Consumer Partners in its minority investment in Nuun & Company, a leading sports hydration provider.
- Represented investor group in the venture financing of an artificial intelligence cybersecurity company.
- Represented MACOM Technology Solutions in its acquisition of Applied Micro Circuits Corporation.
Co-author, “PCAOB Adopts New Auditor Reporting Standard,” Ropes & Gray Alert (July 20, 2017)