Nathaniel F. Gray
Nathaniel Gray joined Ropes & Gray in 2016 as an associate in the corporate department.
During law school, Nathaniel advised MIT and Boston University startups on seed-stage financings, intellectual property strategy, and general corporate matters as a student attorney in Boston University’s Entrepreneurship & Intellectual Property Clinic.
- Represented TPG Sixth Street Partners in connection with investment of up to $150 million in senior secured debt, convertible notes and warrants of Caris Life Sciences.
- Represented WayPoint Capital Partners as lead investor in a $16 million Series B financing in Simple Contacts, a telemedicine platform designed to empower patients to renew their contact lens prescriptions from home.
- Represented TPG Growth in its partnership with management to acquire HALO Branded Solutions, a leading marketing services platform, from Audax Private Equity.
- Represented TSG Consumer Partners in its minority investment in Nuun & Company, a leading sports hydration provider.
- Represented Altamont Capital Partners in the sale of OMNIPLEX World Services Corporation to Constellis.
- Represented investor group in the venture financing of an artificial intelligence cybersecurity company.
- Represented MACOM Technology Solutions in its acquisition of Applied Micro Circuits Corporation.
Co-author, “PCAOB Adopts New Auditor Reporting Standard,” Ropes & Gray Alert (July 20, 2017)