Pamela L. Glazier
Pamela Glazier is a partner in the tax & benefits department at Ropes & Gray, with a dual focus on transactional work and regulated investment company advice. In her transactional work, she provides advice on a broad range of tax issues that arise in mergers, acquisitions, debt issuances and restructurings. In her work with regulated investment companies, she provides counsel on tax matters such as the establishment of new funds, fund mergers and general tax compliance. Pamela also advises institutional investors on tax considerations relating to investments in derivative instruments.
- Provides ongoing advice on a wide range of tax matters to fund complexes that include Allianz Global Investors, the DoubleLine Funds, GMO and MFS.
- Represented Cressey & Co, SV Life Sciences and Homecare Homebase in the sale of Homecare Homebase, a provider of software services to homecare and hospice providers, to Hearst Corporation.
- Represented Altamont Capital in its acquisitions of Tacala LLC, a franchisee of Taco Bell fast-food restaurants in the Southeastern U.S., and related company Boom Foods LLC, a Sonic franchisee.
- Represented TPG Capital and Fenwal Inc. in the sale of Fenwal to Fresenius Kabi.
- Represented TPG Capital in its carve-out acquisition of Eze Castle Software and RealTick from ConvergEx Group.
- Represented KRG Capital Partners in its acquisition of Home Solutions, a healthcare services company.
- Represented The Blackstone Group in its $3 billion acquisition of Emdeon Inc., a payment cycle management solutions company.
- Represented SteelPath Capital Management in its sale to Oppenheimer Funds, Inc.