Samantha Greer joined the finance group of Ropes & Gray’s London office in 2015. Sam focuses on corporate finance transactions with a particular emphasis on Rule 144A and Regulation S high yield debt offerings.
Prior to joining the firm, Sam completed her law degree at the University of Toronto.
- Acting for CSC Holdings, LLC and its subsidiaries in connection with the offering of US$1 billion 5.375% senior guaranteed notes due 2028 to refinance certain existing indebtedness of CSC Holdings, LLC and its direct parent, Cablevision Systems Corporation, and to partially fund a dividend to Altice USA (through Cablevision Systems Corporation) in connection with the spin-off of Altice USA from Altice N.V.
- Acting for Telenet Finance Luxembourg Notes S.à r.l. in connection with the offering of €600 million 3.5% senior secured notes due 2028 and US$1 billion 5.5% senior secured notes due 2028 to refinance certain existing term loan facilities
- Acting for Altice Finco S.A. and its subsidiaries in connection with the offering of €675 million 4.75% senior notes due 2028 to refinance outstanding drawings under the group’s revolving credit facilities
- Acting for Hellman & Friedman and GIC with respect to the financing arrangements for their acquisition of Allfunds Bank S.A., with a deal value of approximately €1.8 billion. The financing arrangements included the offering of €575 million senior secured PIK notes due 2024, the first ever high yield bond issuance by a standalone fund distribution platform business
- Acting for Global Loan Agency Services as notes trustee and security agent in connection with a tender offer and consent solicitation carried out by the new shareholder of an issuer of certain outstanding senior secured notes
- Acting for Cable & Wireless Communications Limited in connection with certain liability management transactions
- Acting for Virgin Media Inc. and its subsidiaries in connection with the first ever issuance of £350 million receivables financing notes by a special purpose vehicle, with the offering proceeds applied to fund the purchase of accounts payable generated by the Virgin Media group
- Acting for Virgin Media Inc. and its subsidiaries in connection with its $3.4 billion term loan facility and refinancing of existing debt
- Acting for Virgin Media Inc. and its subsidiaries in connection with its £675 million high yield bond offering and refinancing of existing debt
- Acting for Altice Financing S.A. and its subsidiaries in connection with the offering of US$2.75 billion 7.5% senior secured notes due 2026 to refinance certain existing senior secured notes and term loan facilities
- “Mi Casa es su Casa: Van Breda as the House Rule for Global Securities Class Actions in Ontario,” 11 Can Class Action Rev 125 (2015)