Adwoa Hinson joined Ropes & Gray's corporate department in 2021. During law school, Adwoa served as a staff editor for the NYU Law Journal of Law and Business, and represented nonprofit organizations in the NYU Law Business Transactions Clinic. She also served as a judicial intern in the chambers of Judge Margo E. Brodie at the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York. Prior to law school, Adwoa worked as a consultant at a financial and economic consulting firm.
- Co-author, “European commission proposes sweeping regulation to ban products made with forced labor,” Westlaw Today (September 28, 2022)
- Co-author, “Pending and Proposed Deforestation Legislation Will Add New Supply Chain Due Diligence and Reporting Requirements – An Overview of U.K., EU and U.S. Federal and State Initiatives,” Ropes & Gray Alert (March 8, 2022)
- Co-author, “Navigating State Regulation of ESG Investments by Investment Managers: A Rapidly Evolving and Contradictory Landscape,” Ropes & Gray Alert (June 30, 2021)
- JD, New York University School of Law, 2020
- BA, Brown University, 2014
Admissions / Qualifications
- New York, 2021