Diana Hyun is an associate in the private equity group. Diana represents private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies in connection with a broad range of transactions, including U.S. and international mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, leveraged buyouts and equity investments. Diana’s practice also includes advising clients on corporate governance and general corporate matters.
- Represented Bain Capital in the $2.7 billion sale of its majority stake in its portfolio company, Waystar, a health care technology provider, to Canada Pension Plan Investment Board and private equity fund EQT.
- Represented Bain Capital in its acquisition of a majority stake in U.S. Renal Care, a leading provider of dialysis services for patients suffering from end stage renal disease, from Leonard Green & Partners.
- Represented H.I.G. Capital in its acquisition of Wastequip, a leading North American manufacturer of waste equipment.
- Represented Bain Capital and its portfolio company Navicure in a strategic transaction to unite with ZirMed, with the combined company to provide hospitals, health systems, and ambulatory services organizations with a comprehensive suite of medical claims management, patient payment and data analytics solutions.
- Represented publicly-held Surgery Partners, an owner and operator of ambulatory surgery centers in partnership with local physicians, in its acquisition of National Surgical Healthcare and Surgery Partners’ related preferred stock issuance to Bain Capital and $370 million senior unsecured notes offering.
- Represented H.I.G. Capital and its portfolio company, Arctic Glacier, a packaged ice producer and distributor, in the sale of Arctic Glacier to Carlyle Global Partners.
- Represented Bain Capital and its portfolio company SquareTrade, a consumer protection plan provider, in the $1.4 billion sale of SquareTrade to The Allstate Corporation.
- JD, New York University School of Law, 2016; articles editor, Annual Survey of American Law
- BS, Cornell University, 2011