Shona Ha joined the private equity transactions group of Ropes & Gray’s London office in July 2013. She was previously with the London office of a major international law firm.
Shona has acted for a number of leading private equity funds and major international corporations on domestic and cross-border M&A activities.
- Acting for CCMP on its sale of PureGym, a chain of no frills fitness clubs in the United Kingdom
- Acting for Exponent Private Equity on its sale of Pattonair, a global aerospace and defense supply chain provider to Platinum Equity
- Acting for Bain Capital in connection with its:
- acquisition of NGA UK, a UK payroll and HR Business from NGA Human Resources
- purchase of a controlling stake in MKM, the UK’s largest independent builders’ merchant, from 3i and Lloyds Development Capital
- acquisition of the Ibstock, Forticrete, Supreme and Glen Gery clay and concrete businesses of CRH plc
- Advising TSG Consumer Partners on its acquisition of a minority stake in BrewDog, a Scottish craft beer
- Acting for Ensono, a portfolio company of Charlesbank Capital Partners, on the acquisition of Attenda
- Acting for Nordic Capital on equity investment matters related to the acquisition of eResearchTechnology (ERT)
- Acting for Charlesbank on the acquisition of Six Degrees, a managed data services specialist
- Acting for 3i Group plc on the acquisition of Audley Travel, a provider of tailor-made experiential holidays
- Acting for European Capital on its leveraged buyout of Cordium Hold Co. Ltd (Cordium) from Sovereign Capital and management
- Acting for Nordic Capital on its acquisition of Lindorff, a financial services company based in the Nordic region
- Acting for Summit Partners on its joint venture with FleetCor to acquire UK-based Masternaut from Francisco Partners. Masternaut is a leading European provider of telematics solutions to commercial fleet customers in 32 countries
- Acting for Altice S.A. on its successful initial public offering on the Euronext Amsterdam
- Acting for Angelo, Gordon & Co, Avenue Capital and Alchemy Partners in connection with their joint acquisition of Avant Homes from Lloyds Banking Group
DisclaimerRopes & Gray International LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in Delaware, United States of America and is a recognised body regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (with registered number 52100).
- LLB, Warwick University, 2008
- LLM, London School of Economics and Political Science, 2009
- LPC, College of Law, Moorgate, 2010