Mee Kyung (MK) Han
MK Han is an associate in the private equity transactions group. MK represents private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies in connection with a broad range of transactions, including U.S. and international mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, leveraged buyouts and equity investments. Her practice also includes advising clients on corporate governance and general corporate matters.
During law school, MK provided assistance to young adults exiting the foster care system in New York City on issues related to education and welfare as part of Columbia Law School’s Adolescent Representation Clinic. MK also served as a fellow of Columbia Law School’s Writing Center and the co-president of the Columbia Law Women’s Association.
- Represented Bain Capital in its acquisition of Cheetah Digital Japan, an email service provider.
- Represented Arsenal Capital Partners in its acquisition of Hopebridge, a behavioral health services provider for children affected by autism spectrum disorder.
- Represented Aquiline Capital Partners in the acquisition of HRS Erase, Inc. by its portfolio company, Aspirion Health Resources.
- Represented Aquiline Capital Partners in its acquisition of Aspirion Health Resources, a tech-enabled revenue cycle management company.
- Represented TPG Growth’s global impact fund, The Rise Fund, in its investment in Varo Money, a mobile-banking financial technology company.
- Represented Long Point Capital in its minority investment in Woolpert, Inc., a design, geospatial, and infrastructure management company.
- Represented Bain Capital and its portfolio company Navicure in a strategic transaction to unite with ZirMed, with the combined company to provide hospitals, health systems, and ambulatory services organizations with a comprehensive suite of medical claims management, patient payment and data analytics solutions.
- JD, Columbia University School of Law, 2016; James Kent Scholar; Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar; senior development editor, Columbia Business Law Review
- BA (Interdepartmental Major in Political Science and Sociology), cum laude, Duke University, 2010