Thomas Hay joined Ropes & Gray in 2021 as an associate in the firm’s corporate department in Boston and is a member of the private capital transactions practice group.
Prior to joining the firm, Thomas practiced civil litigation in Boston with a national litigation firm.
- JD, Suffolk University Law School, 2017
- BS (Business Management, minors in Sociology and Law), Bentley University, 2014
Admissions / Qualifications
- Massachusetts, 2018
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit, 2020
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts, 2020
- U.S. Tax Court, 2020
- The Best Lawyers in America – Ones to Watch (2022)