Aaron A. Harsh
Aaron Harsh is a partner in the tax & benefits department of Ropes & Gray. His focus is on transactional matters, and he advises private equity and other clients on the federal income tax aspects of acquisitions, dispositions, mergers, debt and equity issuances and restructurings.
- Represented Cressey & Co., SV Life Sciences and Homecare Homebase in the sale of Homecare Homebase, a provider of software services to homecare and hospice providers, to Hearst Corporation.
- Advised Bain Capital in connection with the leveraged buyout of Gymboree.
- Advised TPG Capital and the CPP Investment Board in their leveraged buyout of IMS Health.
- Advised Gridiron Capital in connection with the acquisitions of Quality Solutions, AEI, H.M. Dunn Company, Nex-Tech Processing and Lakeshore TolTest.
- Advised Keurig Green Mountain in connection with a number of acquisition and disposition transactions, including the acquisitions of Van Houtte and Timothy’s Coffees of the World and the sale of Filterfresh.
- Advised Genzyme Corporation in connection with its divestiture of three non-core business units.
- Advised the sellers in connection with the disposition of a major owner and operator of dialysis clinics.
- JD, summa cum laude, Boston College Law School, 2002
- MPA, University of Massachusetts Amherst, 1999
- BA (Political Science), University of Massachusetts Amherst, 1997
Admissions / Qualifications
- Massachusetts, 2002
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers Rising Star (2011-2012)