Andy joined Ropes & Gray as an associate in 2014 and focuses primarily on debt finance transactions, particularly for fund borrowers.
During law school, Andy served as a Legal Intern in the Office of Legal Policy at the Department of Justice and as a Judicial Intern for the Honorable Thomas J. Whelan, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California.
- Represented Dunkin’ Brands Group, Inc. on the refinancing of its senior secured credit facility with a new whole-business securitization comprised of $2.6 billion in fixed rate and variable funding securitization notes.
- Advises a wide variety of equity, debt and real estate funds on capital call subscription facilities, including the following clients:
- Angelo, Gordon & Co.
- Bain Capital
- H.I.G. Capital
- Providence Debt Funds
- Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe
- Represented a private credit fund on the establishment of a $300 million structured leverage facility secured by its portfolio of middle market loans.
- Represented Alliance Laundry Systems, LLC on its $400 million variable funding note receivables facility.
- Represented American Industrial Partners in obtaining $320 million in syndicated term loan financing and a C$180 million ABL revolving facility for its acquisition of Canam Construction, Inc.
- Represented American Industrial Partners in obtaining $775 million in secured high yield note financing and a $125 million ABL revolving facility for its acquisition of the Mining Consumables Division (“Moly-Cop”) of Arrium for $1.23 billion.
- Represented Pacific Bells, Inc. and World Wide Wings, portfolio companies of Partners Group, in various financing and refinancing arrangements.
- Represented Berkshire Partners in connection with the debt financing for its investment in Parts Town, a leading distributor of genuine original equipment manufacturer