Haden Henderson’s practice focuses on corporate finance transactions with a particular emphasis on high yield debt offerings. Haden regularly acts for companies, private capital providers, investment banks and underwriters in a range of public and private securities and financing transactions. Haden has significant experience advising sponsors and investment banks in relation to financing commitments for leveraged acquisition financing transactions. Haden has also worked for an extended period on secondment at a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm in its leveraged finance team.
- Acting for Samsonite International S.A., the world’s largest travel luggage company, on the offering of €350 million 3.5% Senior Notes due 2026 by Samsonite Finco S.a r.l.
- Acting for an ad hoc committee of noteholders in the proposed restructuring of $500 million of senior notes issued by subsidiaries of Rolta India Limited
- Acting for Hellman & Friedman and GIC with respect to the financing arrangements for their acquisition of Allfunds Bank S.A., with a deal value of approximately €1.8 billion. The financing arrangements included the offering of €575 million senior secured PIK notes due 2024, the first ever high yield bond issuance by a standalone fund distribution platform business
- Acting for the initial purchasers in connection with the €3 billion (equivalent) offering of Senior Notes by Intrum Justitia AB in connection with its merger with Lindorff, creating the leading credit management provider in Europe with operations in 23 countries
- Acting for Kaisa Group, a Hong Kong-listed real estate company operating in China, in connection with the restructuring of its offshore liabilities and related issuance of $2.77 billion high yield notes, $259 million mandatory convertible bonds and contingent value rights
- Acting for Liberty Global plc in connection with the financing arrangements for its acquisition of Cable & Wireless Communications plc, with a deal value of approximately £3.5 billion
- Acting for Liberty Global plc in connection with the bank and bond financing for its takeover offer to acquire Dutch listed cable company Ziggo N.V., with a deal value of approximately €10 billion
- Acting for Virgin Media Inc. in connection with a US$1.5 billion (equivalent) high yield financing
- Acting for VTR Finance B.V. and its Chilean operating subsidiaries in connection with a US$1.4 billion high yield financing
- Acting for Liberty Global plc in connection with the bank and bond financing for its US$23.3 billion acquisition of Virgin Media Inc.
- Acting for Unitymedia KabelBW GmbH and its subsidiaries in connection with multiple high yield bond issuances and various tender and exchange offers.
- Acting for UPC Holding B.V. in connection with multiple high yield bond issuances
- Acting for Telenet NV and its subsidiaries in connection with multiple high yield bond issuances by special purpose vehicles, with the offering proceeds applied to fund term loans under Telenet’s senior secured credit facilities
- Acting for Altice Financing S.A. and Altice Finco S.A. in connection with a tap issuance of their existing US$450 million 7⅞% senior secured notes due 2019, €200 million 8% senior secured notes due 2019 and US$400 million 9⅞% senior notes due 2020 in connection with Altice’s take-private and refinancing of HOT-Telecommunications Systems Ltd., an Israeli telecommunications company
- Acting for Goldman Sachs European Special Situations Group and TPG Special Situations Partners in connection with their joint acquisition of the Lundy Portfolio from Lloyds Banking Group
- Acting for Vision Capital in connection with the €260 million bridge loan and €250 million 10% senior secured notes due 2018 to finance Vision Capital's acquisition of a portfolio of investments from Banco Popolare, including Bormioli Rocco, the international glass and plastic packaging manufacturer
- Acting for Liberty Global plc in connection with the financing for its approximate €3.16 billion acquisition of Germany's third-largest cable TV operator, Kabel BW Erste Beteiligungs GmbH, from Swedish private equity group EQT Partners AB